Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Roller coaster with ZAAPTV !!!

One of the things that really get to me is the "Roller Coaster" feeling you get when you turn on your ZAAPTV Pod. You never know whether the channels you were watching 5 minutes ago will be available or not. I am not sure how many times this has happened but I would be watching a channel, turn over to another and then go back to the one I was watching previously (all within 5 minutes) and I get the Satellite video telling me the channel is temporarily unavailable. What's worse is when entire channels just disappear for no apparent reason and then they just show up also for no apparent reason !!! Don't get me wrong I enjoy my POD very much, but when small things like these start creeping up on you, it starts to make your experience with the product lets say...unsatisfying. Tell me what you think.

6 comments:

  1. you know what: I agree with you 100% , all my channels I used to watch are gone...I dont know what to say..also their customer service is bad too...they will never answer you even for some help..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have find this: http://www.zaaptvforum.com/showthread.php/82-Jailbreak-App-for-Zaaptv-with-MBC-channels

    ReplyDelete
  3. salaam
    Jazzak Allah kheir for all ur kind of help to all..
    My concern as one ho want to by this Zaaptv is
    First of all I LOST TRUST on this people`s and their product
    2-May u can tell me about ZAAPTV HD409N is any better?pls May b new product less problems ??
    salaam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own an HD209N, and I just purchased the HD409N, I saw a demostration in the seller's store where I purchased this unit, it's amazing, completely diferent, new look, new operating system, 10x faster and better picture due to the new and more powerful processor and memory RAM, a big remote control, EPG function, you can now see an electronic program guide of every channel, just as with satellite boxes, and as I heard, you can now have a premium account and subscribe to premium channels like the family of ART channels for example, I still haven't had any time to install my unit at home since I just arrived from my business trip and been very busy this weekend, but I will try to report back next week and if possible I would like to post a youtube video to show how it works with my 2 mbits internet conection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about buying a IPTV box but after reading about it I think its not a good idea. Looks to me the IPTV technology has a long way to go before its worth while. I will just go out and install a dish. It would be much cheaper for me in london, to watch turkish channels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO MASRAWe

    All is fine with ZAPP tv and my only problem is when i take my box with me traveling if the hotel has normal wirless with passowrd all workd fine , but if the hotel has web based password when it gives you webpage first to inter the passowrd in the PC , the ZAAP box can not see that and it nevers get connected to internet , what is the solution

    ReplyDelete