Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Loosing Channels

Salam everyone,

For the last couple of weeks ZAAPTV has been loosing some Arabic channels. The latest ones we lost are Al-Haya (Egyptian channel) all three of the them. I noticed that while I was searching through the channels a message would pop up saying something in the lines of " Please be patient we are updating our services and we will be adding another 200 channels soon" !!

So I am not sure if that's what's causing these problems or not! Maybe they are just working on adding new channels and in that time taking down some of them. I will send them an email today and let everyone know what their response is.

Here are a couple of tricks to help out, if the icon disappears and the channel is still broadcasting.

If you lost some channels from the front menu, and you recently watched them, try looking through your history and open it from there. Another trick is to Favorite all the channels you like, this way if the icon disappears and the channel is still broadcasting, you can still pull it up and watch it.


Salam

12 comments:

  1. Salam,

    did you get an answer? I cant find Dubai Sports 1+2, my Zaaptv ist new and I didn`t if they ever had them and if it is only a temporary problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did email them , and still have not received an answer !!!

      Delete
    2. You have a great blog Masrawy, it could be great to open an unofficial Forum for Zaaptv.

      Delete
    3. Tony76,

      What really makes this blog great is your and everyone else's participation. Without the info and feedback everyone is sharing this blog would be useless and meaningless.

      That's a great idea about the forum. I am actually considering opening an unofficial ZAAPTV forum. I am just waiting to free up some time, and see what is needed to actually jump into such a project.

      Salam

      Delete
    4. that's good news Masrawy, I will be there to help and give some feedback, I think that a great product like Zaaptv deserves more attention and a place for all users where we can gather useful info and help each other.

      Delete
    5. Thanks Tony, I agree it deserves more attention than what it's getting right now.

      Delete
  2. I live in Switzerland and MBC 1,2,3,4 is removed... and the time for change channel is very long.
    Thanks for this blog, it is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check for them in My TV -> Arabic Channels, they should be there.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! i have find.

      Delete
  3. MTV,AL ARABIA, AL JAZEERA, BBC ARABIC, ARE ALL RETRANSMITING ON ZAAP TV POPULAR WEB SITE. WITH BEST QUALITY.
    CHEAK IT OUT GUYS....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't find this....

      Delete
    2. Anonymous, go to Internet Media > Popular Websites, and there you will find great channels like MTV Lebanon, Al Arabiya, Al Jazeera and BBC Arabic News.

      Delete